Trend Micro Cyberthreats
- Research Highlights Cyber Security's Underestimated Role as a Business and Revenue-enabler March 21, 2023
- Each Payment to Ransomware Attackers Subsidizes Nine Future Attacks February 23, 2023
- Trend Micro Acquires SOC Technology Expert Anlyz February 22, 2023
- Trend Micro Urges Security Teams to Prepare for the Next Era of Ransomware December 15, 2022
- MSPs, Hybrid Workers and Connected Cars Face Cyber-Threat Onslaught in 2023 December 13, 2022
- GFN Thursday Celebrates 1,500+ Games and Their Journey to GeForce NOW March 23, 2023Gamers love games — as do the people who make them. GeForce NOW streams over 1,500 games from the cloud, and with the Game Developers Conference in full swing this week, today’s GFN Thursday celebrates all things games: the tech behind them, the tools that bring them to the cloud, the ways to play them […]
- 'Cyberpunk 2077’ Brings Beautiful Path-Traced Visuals to GDC March 22, 2023Game developer CD PROJEKT RED today at the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco unveiled a technology preview for Cyberpunk 2077 with path tracing, coming April 11. Path tracing, also known as full ray tracing, accurately simulates light throughout an entire scene. It’s used by visual effects artists to create film and TV graphics that […]
- A Revolution Rendered in Real Time: NVIDIA Accelerates Neural Graphics at GDC March 22, 2023Gamers wanted better graphics. GPUs delivered. Those GPUs became the key to the world-changing AI revolution. Now gamers are reaping the benefits. At GDC 2023 in San Francisco this week, the gaming industry’s premier developers conference, NVIDIA made a series of announcements, including new games and game development tools that promise to accelerate innovations at […]
- AI Opener: OpenAI’s Sutskever in Conversation With Jensen Huang March 22, 2023Like old friends catching up over coffee, two industry icons reflected on how modern AI got its start, where it’s at today and where it needs to go next. Jensen Huang, founder and CEO of NVIDIA, interviewed AI pioneer Ilya Sutskever in a fireside chat at GTC. The talk was recorded a day after the […]
- It Takes a Village: 100+ NVIDIA MLOps and AI Platform Partners Help Enterprises Move AI Into Production March 22, 2023Building AI applications is hard. Putting them to use across a business can be even harder. Less than one-third of enterprises that have begun adopting AI actually have it in production, according to a recent IDC survey. Businesses often realize the full complexity of operationalizing AI just prior to launching an application. Problems discovered so […]
- NVIDIA and Google Cloud Deliver Powerful New Generative AI Platform, Built on the New L4 GPU and Vertex AI March 21, 2023NVIDIA today announced Google Cloud is integrating the newly launched L4 GPU and Vertex AI to accelerate the work of companies building a rapidly expanding number of generative AI applications.
- NVIDIA to Bring AI to Every Industry, CEO Says March 21, 2023ChatGPT is just the start. With computing now advancing at what he called “lightspeed,” NVIDIA founder and CEO Jensen Huang today announced a broad set of partnerships with Google, Microsoft, Oracle and a range of leading businesses that bring new AI, simulation and collaboration capabilities to every industry. “The warp drive engine is accelerated computing, […]
- Shutterstock Teams With NVIDIA to Build AI Foundation Models for Generative 3D Artist Tools March 21, 2023Shutterstock, Inc., a leading creative platform for transformative brands and media companies, today announced it is partnering with NVIDIA to train custom 3D models to create generative 3D assets from simple text prompts.
- Adobe and NVIDIA Partner to Unlock the Power of Generative AI March 21, 2023Today, Adobe and NVIDIA, longstanding R&D partners, announced a new partnership to unlock the power of generative AI to further advance creative workflows.
- AWS and NVIDIA Collaborate on Next-Generation Infrastructure for Training Large Machine Learning Models and Building Generative AI Applications March 21, 2023Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc. company, and NVIDIA today announced a multi-part collaboration focused on building out the world's most scalable, on-demand AI infrastructure optimized for training increasingly complex large language models and developing generative AI applications.
- Lenovo Legion’s Newest Slim Series Laptops Combine Power and Agility for Gamers Who Create, and Creators Who Game March 23, 2023The 8th generation of Lenovo Legion Slim laptops is the first to sport the Lenovo Artificial Intelligence (LA) family of chips.
- Introducing Brand New Lenovo LOQ Gaming Laptops and Tower PC for New Gamers March 23, 2023Lenovo LOQ—pronounced “lock”— lets new gamers start their journeys, allowing them to explore new virtual worlds and connect with new real-world communities.
- Lenovo Focuses on Digital Inclusion with Launch of Bilingual Keyboard March 22, 2023Latest evolution of keyboard champions indigenous Māori culture by enabling Aotearoa New Zealanders to communicate bilingually.
- UK High Court recognizes Lenovo as willing licensee in landmark FRAND case March 16, 2023Lenovo today announced that the UK High Court has ruled in Lenovo’s favor in the ongoing litigation with InterDigital regarding license rates for 3G, 4G, and 5G patents, reinforcing the company’s continued commitment as a willing licensee.
- Lenovo Storage Innovation and Channel-Centric Strategy Drives Record Growth and Infrastructure Leadership March 15, 2023For the first time, Lenovo is ranked as the #1 storage provider in the “Price Bands 1-4 (storage
- Artificial Intelligence Welcomed, but Human-Centered IT Support is Key to Employee Satisfaction and Productivity March 14, 2023New global study reveals that majority of 12,000 employees surveyed (91%) believe they would be more productive when their IT issues at work are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Lenovo Delivers Extraordinary Levels of Performance, Power and Speed with the Launch of the ThinkStation PX, P7 and P5 March 9, 2023The trio of next-generation desktop workstations are powered by the latest technologies from Intel and NVIDIA in sleek, all-new chassis co-designed with Aston Martin.
- Lenovo Ushers in New Era of Edge Automation at Scale March 1, 2023At MWC 2023, Lenovo announced the next generation of ThinkEdge remote automation and orchestration with the introduction of new software solutions to accelerate the deployment of edge solutions.
- Accelerate Digital Transformation in a Hybrid World with Latest Lenovo PC Solutions February 26, 2023Lenovo's latest PC and Chromebook solutions help embrace dispersed hybrid working styles and provide advanced features that empower users.
- Lenovo Wins IFR Asia’s Issuer of the Year 2022 February 24, 2023Lenovo has been awarded IFR Asia's Issuer of the Year 2022 for its successful transactions in three different asset classes over the year.
Terrell Chamber of Commerce
- Save a Small Business This Holiday Season November 9, 2022Save a Small Business This Holiday Season It’s officially Small Business Season and that means it’s time to give a little love to small business. With rising interest rates, soaring costs, and online competition, small businesses are feeling the crunch. This season, do a little extra for your neighbors and make a concerted effort to… […]
- It’s Time to Really Start Talking Cybersecurity March 17, 2022It’s Time to Really Start Talking Cybersecurity At the risk of sounding like Chicken Little (you know the one who runs around talking about the sky falling) the current global “go-ings on” are the closest we’ll ever get to advanced warning that cybersecurity is something every business needs to worry about. Big or small, selling… […]
- This Week’s Tip: Ways to Promote Your Event August 3, 2021This Week’s Tip: Ways to Promote Your Event Do you have an event or promotion coming up? There are several ways to spread the word to get people there. Here are a few free or inexpensive options to consider: Submit your event to the Terrell Chamber online calendar of events. These events appear on our website,… […]
- Tip Tuesday: 80/20 Rule for Social Media July 27, 2021Tip Tuesday: 80/20 Rule for Social Media Do you follow the 80/20 rule for social media posts? 80% of what you post should be educational, entertaining or something of value for your audience. Only 20% of your posts should be self-promotional. Posts that are not about your business tend to get more engagement, which helps… […]
- Member Tip: Spotlight Your Business July 20, 2021Member Tip: Spotlight Your Business For a couple of years now we've been spotlighting member businesses in our bi-monthly Chamber Spotlight newsletter. That publication is produced and distributed by the Terrell Tribune. In that format, we can only Spotlight a few at a time. So this year we began weekly Facebook Spotlight posts. This allows… […]
- Member Tip: Join our Private Facebook Group July 13, 2021Member Tip: Join our Private Facebook Group Did you know we have a Facebook Group exclusive to Chamber members? The members-only, private group was created as an additional way for us to communicate with our members about upcoming networking opportunities, membership benefits, community events, and other membership-related items. It also allows you to ask business-related questions of… […]
- The Summer of New July 7, 2021The Summer of New The past year gave us many opportunities to evaluate and change the way we do things at the Terrell Chamber of Commerce. For instance, the July 4th celebration offered new attractions and a new location. After decades of hosting fireworks at Ben Gill Park, we relocated to Terrell Municipal Airport… […]
- Member Tip: Submit Hot Deals & Promotions July 6, 2021Member Tip: Submit Hot Deals & Promotions Do you have a special promotion you want to spread the word about? Or perhaps you'd like to offer a special deal to fellow Chamber members. It's simple to do! You can submit your "Hot Deals" through the Member Information Center. Once approved, they'll appear on our website… […]
- Member Tip: Setting up a Facebook Page for your Business June 29, 2021Member Tip: Setting up a Facebook Page for your Business Do you have a website for your business? Maybe a website is cost prohibitive or not necessary to reach your target audience. A Facebook Page for your business may be the perfect way to establish an online presence. Here are a few reasons to consider… […]
- Member Tip: Make Valuable Connections June 22, 2021Member Tip: Make Valuable Connections Perhaps one of the most significant benefits of being a Chamber member is the ability to meet and connect with others in the community. You never know when you may meet your next customer, partner or employee. There are several different opportunities to meet and network with fellow Chamber members:… […]